I’ve joined the club! Everyone seems to raving about ZOEVA and their brushes and now I’m one of them. These are seriously the most luxurious and softest brushes I’ve ever laid on my skin. They’re well constructed–natural and synthetic bristles plus handles that feel solid and sturdy. I’ve had them for over a month now and there’s no shedding in sight. The Luxe Prime Set consists of ten brushes made of heaven, namely:
- 101 Luxe Face Definer - This is meant to be a powder brush but since I rarely use powder, I use this for powder blushes for a soft, diffused effect.
- 102 Silk Finish - Currently my favourite brush for applying bases. It blends foundation like a dream.
- 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek - Perfect for cream blushes. Absolutely adore this! I think this could also be used for contouring.
- 142 Concealer Buffer - Works well for buffing concealer under the eyes and blemishes.
- 221 Luxe Soft Crease, 224 Luxe Defined Crease, & 227 Luxe Soft Definer - These three are similar in shape and vary in their sizes. They are all great tools for blending eyeshadow. The 227 is often compared to the MAC 217.
- 231 Luxe Petit Crease - The dome-shape also makes it great for buffing concealer. Really like this one.
- 234 Luxe Smoky Shader - Perfect for packing in colour for intense smoky looks.
- 317 Wing Liner - Creates a precise liner using gel or powder.
Aside from the Luxe Prime Set, I also got hold of a few single brushes to add to the collection:
- 104 Buffer - Another favourite for bases! The flat top creates a really natural looking finish.
- 105 Luxe Highlight - Love, love, love this highlighter brush!
- 330 Lip Contour - This retractable lip brush makes it great for traveling.
What’s on your ZOEVA wishlist?